We are happy to verify your insurance benefits. Just call with your insurance member ID number, and we will speak to a customer service representative on your behalf.
Some insurance plans need a referral or authorization for physical therapy; most do not.
Medicare patients – Medicare does require a referral from an MD.
Insurance Contracts for In Network Benefits
- Anthem BCBS
- Beech Street
- Cofinity (Sloans Lake)
- Coventry (First Health)
- Colorado Health Op
- Focus/Multiplan (BCE Emergis)
- Medicare and Medicare Replacement Plans
- Motor Vehicle/Medical Payments Coverage
- Pinnacol (SelectNet)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- UnitedHealthcare (Optum Insight, ACN, OptumHealth)
- Workers’ Compensation
Under our insurance contracts we will show up as “West Therapies LLC” rather than “Pace West” or your individual physical therapist’s name. Still having trouble? We are happy to confirm your network status for you. Please give us a call at 303-546-9201.
Instructions for patients to find out if we are in network for their BCBS Exchange Plan:
- Go to www.anthem.com.
- Click on “Find a Doctor” on the right side of the screen.
- Under “What are You Looking For?” on the left of the screen, click “Doctors/Medical Professionals”.
- Enter our name as “West Therapies”.
- Specialties: “All Specialties”.
- Enter our Zip Code: 80301.
- Click “I am a current member” and enter the 3-letter alpha prefix of your Member ID number located on the front of your insurance card.
- Click “Search” to find out if our clinic is in network with your plan!
- Please call us if you still have trouble. 303-546-9201